If you're thinking about finding an abortion clinic, it is important to remember that abortion is a medical procedure. What type will you have? What are the risks? Know the facts. You owe it to yourself to make an informed decision.
Perhaps you're thinking...
- The father is insisting on an abortion
- I'm not ready to be pregnant
- I can't tell anyone I'm pregnant
Many of our staff have been where you are and understand how you feel. We are here to inform and educate you with the truth concerning the following:
- Are you really pregnant?
- How far along are you?
- Are you at risk for natural miscarriage?
- Do you have a tubal pregnancy requiring immediate medical attention?
- What kinds of abortion procedures are available to you?
- What are your rights with abortion providers?
- Are there any short-term or long-term risks to consider?
Call today for a private appointment. We can help you understand your choices and your pregnancy, discuss your health and empower you to make an informed decision.
This information is intended for general education purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for professional and/or medical advice.
*Choices Women's Center does not provide or refer for abortion procedures.